WHAT: The Basic Education Funding Commission will hold its second hearing to discuss state education funding.
WHO: The 15-member Basic Education Funding Commission, led by co-chairs Senator Pat Browne and Representative Mike Vereb.
Those scheduled to testify include:
- Marguerite Roza, Director of Edunomics Lab and Research Associate Professor at Georgetown University
- Dr. Mary Anne Wright, Superintendent of Northwestern Lehigh School District
- Dr. Russ Mayo, Superintendent of Allentown School District
- Mr. Michael Faccinetto, School Board President for Bethlehem Area School District
- Mrs. Roberta Marcus, School Board President for Parkland School District
WHEN: September 9, 2014 at 10 a.m.
WHERE: Parkland School District Administration Building, 1210 Springhouse Road, Allentown, PA
Note: We invite the media to attend and cover this event.
Vicki Wilken (Senator Browne) firstname.lastname@example.org – 717-787-1349
Dan Massing (Representative Vereb) email@example.com – 717-772-9845
Tim Eller (Secretary Dumaresq) firstname.lastname@example.org – 717-783-9802